Pro Blogger Design V1.0

Blogger Template Pro Blogger Design V1.0

Install Probloggerdesign v1.0 blogger template:
Step 1. Change RSS feed link (optional)
This template use default blogger Atom feed, both in post and comment.
I recommend you use Feedburner instead of the default to have more experience with your Readers.
in Widget :"Subscribe via email","Recent Post","FeedBurner" change to Your feed ID
Step 2. Drop Post Rating Scripts (optional)
if you don't like Post Rating Scripts in Posts,ur can Drop Its.But,remember Post rating very Good for you Blog have voted for Posted.I love its.Lolz...
If ur don' know how to How to install XML template ,please Read How to install XML template
P/S:
first,thanks for visiting My Blogs .Good luck 4 U & family
i'm Manta,Vietnamese, and my English very Bad.so,i hope every body can understand my Post here's....
more,this is my First Design for Blogger Template & My Blog only Lunch 2 days Ago.plz give some comment about My Blog and My first Themes.Thanks
Thanks again!
Mantavn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

have problem? Need help! Comment here's to get Full Help.

 

Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Probloggerdesign is Designed by MTVN